Re: distributing mail to a virtual domain

1995-11-09 21:47:47

 Nancy asked:

I have a virtual domain called magoo.com and I forward mail that's
sent to user(_at_)magoo(_dot_)com to the real email address.  Right now I just
do the following for each user:

:0 c
* ^TOuser(_at_)magoo(_dot_)com
! user(_at_)foo(_dot_)bar

The problem is that all the mail falls through to the default box and
I only want things to fall through that were sent to something other
than one of the specified users.  Note that messages that I want to
fall through may also go to one or more of the specified users so I
it's not as simple as it may seem at first.  I've been thinking about
braces and AND'ing and OR'ing and De Morgan's rule when finally I
decided that I should just break down and ask all you wizards for
some ideas about the best way to do this.

        Well, when mail gets delivered, LASTFOLDER is assigned to.  So you
can add something like

:0
* LASTFOLDER ?? .
/dev/null