Re: procmail as local mailer

1995-11-15 11:13:58
Olivier Guillard <Olivier(_dot_)Guillard(_at_)ie2(_dot_)u-psud(_dot_)fr> writes:
I've installed procmail as local mailer, and it work ok. I'm on sunos 4.1.4
and I use sendmail.7.1. The thing is when I tryed to add rules to be able to

I'm guessing that you mean sendmail 8.7.1, as there never was an offical
sendmail 7, though you may be refering to some vendors bogo-version.

Assuming you do mean 8.7.1, then you don't need to add any rules at
all.  The m4 generated config files that come with 8.7.1 handle the
"user+foo" local part correctly already (I just checked, and it looks
like it does so in ruleset 5, mainly the first 2 lines).  To enable
procmail just include the "FEATURE(local_procmail)" config line (you
may want to change the path to procmail though).

Philip Guenther

Philip Guenther                 UNIX Systems and Network Administrator
Internet: guenther(_at_)gac(_dot_)edu   Phonenet: (507) 933-7596
Gustavus Adolphus College       St. Peter, MN 56082-1498