Odd multiple delivery of empty message, bad installation?

1995-11-28 18:21:55
Odd multiple delivery of empty message, bad installation?

My logfile shows an empty message delivered to a folder, it happens
irregularly every couple of weeks: it only happens to create the empty
folder "IN-info-pc", no others.  I'm set for VERBOSE now, Thanks for any
clue.

procmail v3.10 1994/10/31 written and created by Stephen R. van den Berg
Locking strategies:     dotlocking, fcntl(), lockf()
Default rcfile:         $HOME/.procmailrc
System mailbox:         /usr/mail/$LOGNAME

---clip recipe
:0fW
* ^TOinfo-pc
| formail -i "Reply-To: INFO-PC(_at_)IRLEARN(_dot_)UCD(_dot_)IE" -A "Status: O"
+1 -ds
:0Ar:
IN-info-pc

---clip recipe
:0
* ^TOshotimes
        * ^Subject.*( cd |radio|stereo|autocross)
        /dev/null

        :0:
        IN-shotimes
}