Re: Odd multiple delivery of empty message, bad installation?

1995-11-28 18:45:58
Eric Olsen <eric(_at_)clark(_dot_)net> wrote:
Odd multiple delivery of empty message, bad installation?

procmail v3.10 1994/10/31 written and created by Stephen R. van den Berg

:0Ar:
IN-info-pc

 Folder: IN-info-pc                  0

Either drop the 'r' flag for the time being (the 'r' flag in 3.10 turned
out to have some undesirable side effects at times, this might be such
a case), or upgrade to v3.11pre4.  If the problem persists, let me know.
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl