Re: AOK but need to include original message...

1995-11-30 18:23:44
Eric Hilding <eric(_at_)hilding(_dot_)com> wrote:
I would like, as an option, the ability to include the original
sender's message (if any) *below* the outgoing autobot.txt form
response when autoreplying.

Note, we clone procmail here.

:0 c
* !^FROM_DAEMON
* ^TOautobot(_at_)hilding(_dot_)com
{
  #
  # Note that the autobot.txt file must start with an empty line.
  #

  :0 h
  | formail -r -A"Precedence: junk" \
     -I"From: Autobot Test <autobot(_at_)hilding(_dot_)com>" \
     -I"Subject: Test of an Autobot" \
     -A"X-Loop: eric(_at_)garlic(_dot_)com"; cat $HOME/procmail/autobot.txt

  :0
  | $SENDMAIL -oi -t
}

Actually, it would be nice to know how to do this and the reverse
of message/text positions if the need ever arises.

Simply take the original recipe, and add the options "-kb" to the
first formail invocation.
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl

Are they twins?  Yes.  Are they *both* yours?