Re: forwarding a copy of INBOX mail only

1995-12-01 21:25:59
At 08:06 AM 12/1/95 -0500, you wrote:
I currently use procmail to filter mail in various ways. I would now
like to forward copies of all mail that drops thru the filters, that is
shows up in my INBOX to my other mail account. Thanks.

You will need to use the c option on all of your previous filters that
deliver to your INBOX.  Then as the last filter this works for me:

: c
!me(_at_)other account

Make sure you have a filter on mailer daemons though.  Problem at my other
account yesterday and I just found what was an endless loop until mail was
back up. :)
--

Bill McClatchie
wmcclatc(_at_)nox(_dot_)cs(_dot_)du(_dot_)edu