Re: saving the message body only w/ separator

1995-12-14 16:51:25

You can use embedded recipes. Have the outer message only send in
the body via 'b' and the inner message then saves that into a file.
I did this once before, but I don't have the recipe anymore. Anyway,
I know it works, you just have to get the options right.

You may even be able to do it without nested recipes.

Doug Hughes                                     Engineering Network Services
System/Net Admin                                Auburn University
                        doug(_at_)eng(_dot_)auburn(_dot_)edu
                Pro is to Con as progress is to congress