Re: mailbox locking

1995-12-14 17:42:57
Joe Pruett <joey(_at_)teleport(_dot_)com> wrote:
when i use procmail personally, i've found that my mailtool (sunos/openwin)
will often complain that the mailbox has been confused.  this only happens
with procmail.  i'm thinking of installing procmail as the default mail
delivery agent, but this behaviour makes me think that something is not
quite right with mailbox locking.  any wisdom from the list?

Check the installation FAQ that came with procmail.  This topic is covered.
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl

On a computer printed rental car receipt: *FOR GREAT BLOW JOBS (619) 279-2900*