Procmail suggestion for ! recipe action

1995-12-18 08:53:02

        Suggestion: Put rfc822 Resent-From:/Resent-To: headers in mail
that is forwarded using ! actions:

rfc822> 4.2.  FORWARDING

rfc822>           Some systems permit mail recipients to forward a
rfc822> message, retaining the original headers, by adding some new
rfc822> fields.  This standard supports such a service, through the
rfc822> "Resent-" prefix to field names.

        I'm working on modifying pgpsendmail so that it uses the Resent-
headers in the standard way (encrypting for the current destination
rather than the original one), but so long as procmail forwards the
message entirely unaltered, I have to explicitly add the headers with
formail rather than simply !ing it.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>                         /* Sten Drescher */
To get my PGP public key, send me email with your public key and