Re: Installation Help

1995-12-20 11:10:30
Hi,

Thanks for the reply ! I'm setting up Procmail on a Sun using SunOS 4.1.4. This
system is the internal mail hub for the company and all Unix clients have there
/var/spool/mail partition NFS mounted to this system. I'm using Sun's version
of sendmail along with POP for the DOS mail delivery. I'm currenly trying to
install Procmail for filtering to an email to paging system. I've setup a small
test to start off with and I'm unable to make it work. Here's my .forward and
my .procmailrc file. This sample below should generate a carbon copy of email I
hope. Thanks for any help you can offer.

.forward
|/usr/local/bin/procmail

.procmailrc
VERBOSE=on
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb
LOGFILE=/usr/tmp/mail
:0c
/usr/tmp/received

I haven't also been able to generate any logfiles or messages.

regards, Cedo Vicente