Chaning subject on forwarded message

1996-01-11 10:12:35

I have two accounts: #1 is a real UNIX account.  #2 is a stupid Novell
account.

#2 is at my school and I can always get on it.  #2 is also a bad network,
so I often cannot telnet to #1 to check my mail there.  Therefore I have
procmail sort my mail on #1, but any messages which are not sorted (ie
not a mailing list of any sort) are forwarded to #2, so I can be sure to
get it promptly, even when I can't telnet to #1.

Still with me?  Ok, now #2 has a stupid mail application which strips off
all the headers but the SUBJECT and the FROM (those are the only headers
I can see when reading mail on #2).  So when I am logged into #2 I cannot
tell if the message was sent directly to me at #2 or if it was forwarded
from #1.  Therefore, I would like to add something to the beginning
of the Subject line of the forwarded messages to tell me that this is a