Re: Procmail Redistribution Agent Help

1996-01-15 10:14:02
 Eric said:

On Sun, 14 Jan 1996, Craig A. Hairrell wrote:

By "mailboxes", am I assuming correctly that you me e-mail "subaccounts"
to be the "personal accounts"?  In other words, each individual person
has their own login userid and password?  If yes, then the following
*should* work:

  In the case of two or more addresses to this, this will fail
miserably.  Also granting the problem thawt I mentioned before.  The
right way to do it is to add a `c' flag to each of these and then at the
end:

:0
* LASTFOLDER ?? .
/dev/null

This will sink the ones that have been delivered to someone..  But, in
any case, this suffers from the problem of not getting the envelope...

Soren