Re: Sorting a POP mailbox...

1996-01-18 16:56:26
You wrote:
Try either telling your popclient to use procmail directly or to pipe its
output to procmail.

The 'problem' is I use an application at a the level of the graphic interface
(NEXTSTEP) and it only can _notify_ other mail _applications_ (without
path...). I've tried to launch procmail that way but it just doesn't work. I've
asked to the author...

I use popclient-3.0b4, (by Carl Harris <ceharris(_at_)mal(_dot_)com>) which
probably is not the latest and greatest, with the following adjustments in
config.h

I use PopOver 1.4 and it works great!

Michel Coste  <mailto:mic(_at_)micmac(_dot_)com>
MiCMAC - Online Publishing  <http://www.micmac.com>