Re: Bouncing messages (was Re: Uses for HOST in procmailrc???)

1996-01-19 20:48:33
Peter Pak <pakp(_at_)cs(_dot_)acu(_dot_)edu> writes:
I am now wondering if there is a way to send back a customized response
with the bounce message (sorry this account is not accepting mail
messages at this time.  Please contact whoever for help).  Is this
possible to do within the .procmailrc or does it need to be done in
sendmail or is it not possible using the recipe below?

Last time I checked, sendmail would include anything sent to stderr
in the bounce message.  It's buried slightly in the message, but if
you include alot it should show.

Philip Guenther