Re: Problem with Pipe

1996-02-05 15:31:54
On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:

Philip is right, it is calling procmail.

my recipe.  I am assuming that this problem has something to do with
either my system configuration, or my system's procmail configuration.
This recipe setup will run on other systems.

The script is all right.  I rather suspect that either /bin/mail
or /usr/ucb/mail is a link to procmail.

That was correct.  Thanks very much to you and Philip.

---
Derrick Green
eusdegr(_at_)wser(_dot_)ericsson(_dot_)se
Richardson, Texas