procmail and mhonarc

1996-02-18 14:10:09
I'd like to use procmail to put incoming messages into an appropriate
incoming folder and also update my MHonArc archive of the list.  Since I'm
sure some of you on these lists are also doing this, I thought I'd get
your advice on the best procmail recipe to do this.

Thanks much,
Nancy

PS - I'd appreciate your feedback on the way I've formatted my MHonArc
archives.  You can see my work in progress at:

 http://jasper.ora.com/faqs/discussion/faq-maintainers/1995/

I realize that this is a very big archive and I plan to split it up as
soon as I get a format I'm happy with.  (Any tips for splitting an archive
are welcome! I'm thinking of doing Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4.)