Re: Archive of recipes?

1996-02-17 23:30:24
On Wed, 7 Feb 1996, Joel Bush wrote:

As a new user of Procmail, I would appreciate any information about the
location of any recipe archives so I don't have to re-invent the wheel.  I
am especially interested in using Procmail to create autoresponse systems
and mailing lists.

Send me an email with the subject of "send procmail library", and you'll
get a nice little archive of useful procmail recipes for enhanced
personal mail filtering, including an auto-response recipe for both
workdays and vacation.

Enjoy.

Alan K. Stebbens <aks(_at_)hub(_dot_)ucsb(_dot_)edu>
College of Engineering
University of California, Santa Barbara