Re: Archive of recipes?

1996-02-08 10:53:27
On Wed, 7 Feb 1996, Doug Hughes wrote:

Serves me right for answer at lunch time. Disregard my comments obviously
made with food on the mind.. :)

Doug Hughes                                   Engineering Network Services
System/Net Admin                              Auburn University
                      doug(_at_)eng(_dot_)auburn(_dot_)edu
              Pro is to Con as progress is to congress

It was a good question, BTW. OK, have everybody eaten already? Yes?

Now, please: Is there an archive of *procmail* receipts ? :-)

Sergei Senin
University of Portsmouth
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Microwave, Telecommunications and Signal Processing Research Group