Re: Procmail -- sorting mail into different folders

1996-02-08 10:58:26
On Feb 7, 10:11, Derrick Green wrote:
Subject: Re: Procmail -- sorting mail into different folders

                        [... stuff deleted ...]

Unless I'm mistaken, mailtool does not handle multiple inboxes.  You
might try switching to another mailer, such as Pine, VM or GNUS.  All
these mailers handle multiple inboxes.

Or run separate `mailtool' processes on each mailbox you want to watch.
Folks where I work use scripts like:

  #!/bin/sh

  MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail

  toolwait env MAIL=$MAILDIR/important mailtool ...
  toolwait env MAIL=$MAILDIR/stupid mailtool ...
  toolwait env MAIL=$MAILDIR/to_me mailtool ...
  toolwait mailtool ...

to do that, with different colors for each mailbox.

-sjk

--
Scott J. Kramer                                 264A W. California Avenue
UNIX Software Consultant                        Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USA