Procmail -- sorting mail into different folders

1996-02-07 05:45:13

Hi all:

  I have been using procmail for the past few days and have been
successful in sorting my incoming mail (i.e. directing them into
different folders).  I do have a small problem, tho. I donn't know
if this is anything to do with procmail or my Openwindows mailtool.

I do not get notification when new mail arrives in any of the 'other'
folders (i.e. other than the default system mailbox).  Also, I will
have to quit the mailtool for the 'additional' folders and reopen
the mailtool again to view the new mail. (The default system mailbox
works fine , as usual.)

Is this something procmail related or is it something connected with
the mailtool utility itself (We run the OPenwindows mail tool on
SunOS/Solaris machines.)

I would appreciate any help on this. (If this is not the correct
place for this request, could u let me know where I can get help on
this issue ?)

Thanks,
Krishnan