mini-mailing list?

1996-02-27 18:04:29
Can someone tell me how to set up a recipe that forwards a copy of a piece
of mail to a list of addresses? I know how to set up something like:

:0
* ^TOlist(_at_)my(_dot_)site
{
  :0 c
  ! user(_at_)here

  :0 c
  ! user(_at_)there
}

But is there a way to forward it to a list of addresses stored in a
separate file? I have several of these short lists in my .procmailrc, with
maybe 5-10 people on it, and I'd like to clean it up. Thanks in advance.

--
We humans are a curious sort...                          |  Monee C. Kidd
Little girls like dolls and little boys like soldiers.   |