Re: New Mail Notification

1996-03-27 19:54:45
On Tue, 26 Mar 1996 22:32:40 PST , Ingo Luetkebohle writes:
Normally, without procmail, my mail goes only in one place and many
programs monitor that place and tell me when new mail has arrived. Now,
with procmail, mail goes in lots of places, and I need to check all
folders (I am using pine) by hand to look where new mail has gone.

Is there an easier way to do that?

I haven't used pine in a while but I had it set up for multiple incoming
folders.  Pine would notice new mail in any of the folders.  Try looking
through
the help or the documentation for incoming folders as I don't remember how to
get them to work anymore.
Ron Toub                                     University of Oregon
<URL:mailto:rtoub(_at_)cs(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu>            DES 235
<URL:http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/~rtoub>       office 346-4392 home 344-2530
finger me for PGP public key                 Mime welcome