Thanks :-)

1996-03-28 10:59:53
First of all, I'd like to thank all that responded to my problems with
procmail.  It was an error on my part (what else ?)

What I want to do with procmail is to sort my incoming mail into folders.
I want a special folder for each mailinglist I'm on. And then all mails that
dont fit into those folders should be delivered into my inbox (/var/mail/ra)
Is that possible ?

If so, please send me some configuration examples.
--
     Richard Allen, Systems and Network Administrator, Computing Services,
         University of Iceland. Tel: +354 5254903, Fax: +354 5528801