Submittng question

1996-04-19 14:00:24
To whom might be concern:

I have a question about using procmail.  I tried to write a ".procmailrc"
to forward a mail from an address to another address by reading the delivered
address in the content of the coming mail.

(My propose:
  -Receive mail from A
  -Forward to B by reading the address in the content of mail A
)

My '.procmailrc' file as the following:
  * where is $SENDMAIL is sendmail
* !^X-Loop:. ksomsama(_at_)cs(_dot_)uml(_dot_)edu
* !^FROM_DAEMON
* ^Subject:.*test
{
   MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail

 :0 bc
  .                    # To save the current mail

 :0 bc
  |cat > newmail       # To save to temporary file name 'new'
                       # which will be used by 'myprogram' to generate
                       # two file which are 'report' and 'address'

 :0 bc                 # Generate the two files 'report' and 'address'
  | perl myprogram; ADDRESS = | cat address

 :0 hf
   |(formail -rt; cat report) | $SENDMAIL -oi $ADDRESS

 }

It works only generate the 'report' and 'address' files.  But I don't know
how to forward the mail which have a content in the 'report' file to the
specific address in 'address' file.

Could you please help me to solve this problem!

Thank you,

Morn K. Somsaman.