procmail message body filtering / sorting

1996-04-25 14:17:34
Hi,
I need help with :
How to sort / filter message body with
expressions involving AND / OR conditions.

Also how to sort using nested if then else conditions.

Please send me live examples if possible.
An example of what I am looking for in message body is :
search for Item in message body
next search for TV or VCR in message body
if found then write mail to TV-VCR file
else if search for radio
if found then write to radio folder.

--------

I would also like to know how to forward the mail in if found condition

Please send me any live examples for procmailrc file if possible.

Thank you

Dilip vazirani.
my email address is : dvazirani(_at_)attmail(_dot_)com