selective 'biff'

1996-04-25 11:54:10

Pardon if this has been asked bfore, I haven't seen it but my eyes aren't
that good (nor my memory)

I'd like to be notified of new mail if and only if it matches a certain
criteria.  I tried to use the 'write' command (to echo the FROM and
SUBJECT) but it never seems to be able to figure out my tty...

I have been running 'tail -f ~/.procmail.log' in the background, but I
don't want to see all my listserv mail, just some certain ones.

Any help/pointers appreciated.

TjL

--
Timothy J. Luoma        <luomat(_at_)capitalist(_dot_)princeton(_dot_)edu>
USENET: Please CC this address on replies to my posts, things vanish fast.