Re: unsubscribe procmail unsubsribe

1996-04-26 11:34:20
According to Professional Software Engineering:
Bill Koss <wkoss(_at_)kingtech(_dot_)com> wrote:
unsubscribe procmail unsubsribe
unsubscribe procmail
unsubscribe
unsubscribe me
procmail unsubscribe
me unsubscibe
unsubscribe me or else
unsubscribe me and no one gets hurt
get me of this %$%#* mailing list

(that should work)
It would if you sent it to the RIGHT address:
    procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
(you might even recognize this as the address you sent your SUBSCRIBE
request to).
Posted to the list in the sincere hopes that anyone else that wants out
will post their "UNSUBSCRIBE PROCMAIL" messages to the right place...

Doesn't it seem ironic that a mailing list that is devoted to
"processing mail" doesn't have at least an automatic response mechanism
for unsubscribe messages? I mean, the least that should be done is to
automatically send unsubscribe information to any posting that has the
word unsubscribe in it??? Or am I missing something  (-8
In fact you would think that the procmail list could be the right place (-8

--
NetCruisers:  http://www.professional.org/
Home of NCUtil, 3rd-party utility links (including Winsock), and FAQs!

jimd

--
                "We feel the greatest respect we can
                 afford a team is by crushing them."