Re: Procmail and Notification?

1996-04-26 09:51:29
tom(_at_)Mail(_dot_)Coast(_dot_)NET (Engineer on Caffeine) writes:
Got a question that I think it a simple one. Like just about everybody
the reason I started running procmail was to filter the hundereds of
pieces of mail I get in a day, but one thing I have noticed is that I now
have no way of know that there is new mail in a box. Is there a script or
another method that can notify me of new mail, without print a large
amount of stuff to the screen?

When you say "I now have no way to know that there is new mail in a
box" you imply that you _did_ have a way.  What was that way?  It may
be possible to have procmail do the same thing.

Philip Guenther