Setting variables properly

1996-04-28 19:30:01
Hi,

Below is an example. I want to set the PGHOST variable with what it's
listed as, but don't know how to do it properly so that it'll match
(of course, the message *should* match) when I try to use it as part of a
matching function.

PGHOST=(@|%)(((.*)?\.)?Destek\.net|torah\.org)

:0
* ^TOgabbai$PGHOST

How do I set the variable properly and use it as a condition properly,
given the fact that I need gabbai to be set individually and NOT as part
of the variable. Thanks,

 | Brock Rozen | brozen(_at_)netvoyage(_dot_)net |
http://www.netvoyage.net/~brozen |
 | Check out my Auto-Reply System -- Send me mail with subject SEND HELP |