procmail and smail

1996-04-29 14:13:07
Is there any way to get procmail to work with smail?  Currently I cannot use
procmail to forward incoming mail.  Worse yet,  bounced or re-queued mail
simply gets destroyed.

I have a symbolic link /usr/sbin/sendmail which points to smail,  but
procmail still has problems.  Please send replies to me directly,  and I'll
summarize back to the list.

        -- thanx,  mikey
Michael Owings                                            Chief of Operations
Uncle Leroi's Hazardous Materials Storage and FemtoBrewery    New Orleans, LA