Re: Script problem - "skipped" and store/forward problems

1996-04-30 00:15:19
[Friday, I wrote about some script problems, and attached the ASCII
files using MIME]

Pardon, but I haven't recieved so much as a snicker from my inquiry.  I
don't know if it is because it stumps people, or because the collective
is somehow annoyed with some of the content (I realized a short while
ago that there were some expletives in my script -- words intended for
filtering messages containing such things into a trash file).

I'm in a real bind here -- since the script processes all my incoming
mail, the bugs in it either cause messages to go to the ether, OR I
have to have a manual forward in the .forward file to ensure I have a
saveable copy of the message (which is an absolute waste of my mail
bandwidth).

Can anyone offer suggestions as to why my script doesn't work?

Thanks.

--
NetCruisers:  http://www.professional.org/
Home of NCUtil, 3rd-party utility links (including Winsock), and FAQs!

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395
 CompuServe: 72210,521           Internet: PSE(_at_)ix(_dot_)netcom(_dot_)com