Trouble with Cat

1996-05-02 16:25:32
I've been having some trouble with this simple recipe... I want it to sort all
the messages from this list into the procmail.all folder in $Home/procmail,
then delete the indivual message.  So far, I get indivual msg.*'s but no
procmail.all.  Also, it's not logging.  Thanks in advance for your help.
David
my .procmailrc
VERBOSE=ON
LOGFILE=$HOME
:0:
* ^TOprocmail
procmail
cat msg.* > procmail.all
del msg.*

"Naysayers say in-lining is risky - now, imagine the widespread carnage that
would result if several million people decided to learn how to ride bicycles
in their mid-twenties."-- Inline magazine