Re: How to set-up a Reject-Mail

1996-05-16 21:39:27
Michael Ghens writes:

MG> You might want to try this one. I works for me. The subject line
MG> Bounce this is for testing.

:
^(Subject.*Bounce this|From(_dot_)*luser(_at_)anyware(_dot_)com)
{
        LOG="Your mail is no longer accepted at this address"
        EXITCODE=69
        HOST=done
}

        Is the LOG line intended to return the message in the bounce?
That doesn't work for me with procmail 3.11pre4 and sendmail 8.7.5.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
ObCDABait:      For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the