v. 2.90 differences to v.2.92?

1996-05-17 09:40:28

        Friend of mine asked me to set up procmail for him, OK.

        Copied my .*rc to his ~ and carried on, but ran into probs
        later. That site has v.2.90. (Even more lazy *admins than on my
        machine :)

        2.90 seems to ignore negations in a way that escapes me,
        as well as it ignores curly brackets. It goes on and executes
        everything within {} no difference how I try to setup
        ! -lines.

        Obviously 2.92 (ver. which I am using :) has features added
        which poor 2.90 can not follow.

        P.S. When having "verbose=on" on 2.90-site the logfile seems to
        being composed in random fashion. Kinda interesting to look at,
        it contents does not seem to be in chronological order.

        Where to find "release history 2.90--->2.92" to adapt to older
        version oddities?

---------
Pekka Koski <koski(_at_)rieska(_dot_)oulu(_dot_)fi>  -  CRIS  #2351 TNeck
-=FAF=-
finger for PGP public key or email me with Subject: send PGP
Info about European AW/WB con avail by emailing me with
Subject: mm96info

ICBM address 65.02N 25.27E
Just FYI: Speed kills. Use Windows.