Re: v. 2.90 differences to v.2.92?

1996-05-17 14:26:10
On Fri, 17 May 1996, Philip Guenther wrote:

2.92 isn't even mentioned in the current HISTORY file:

        Hmph ;)  I live with 2.92 :) (here at @rieska.oulu.fi)

        Weeeellll, gotta try to persuade sysadmins to upgrade.
        If they are not aware what a LART (LuserAttitude Re-
        AdjustmentTool) is, they'll soon find out
        without subscribing alt.sysadmin.recovery :)

        SAART (SystemAdminAttitudeRe-adjustmentTool) soon in use
        here :)

---------
Pekka Koski <koski(_at_)rieska(_dot_)oulu(_dot_)fi>  -  CRIS  #2351 TNeck
-=FAF=-
finger for PGP public key or email me with Subject: send PGP
Info about European AW/WB con avail by emailing me with
Subject: mm96info

ICBM address 65.02N 25.27E
Just FYI: Speed kills. Use Windows.