Re: Need help installing Procmail

1996-05-17 16:00:36
"Simeon ben Nevel" <snevel(_at_)schwab(_dot_)com> writes:
Dear Procmail folk,

I'm sure this is a FAQ, but I just haven't been able to figure out
what's going on.

Yep

That said something like:

      <line> warning: loop not entered at top

Is this something I should be worried about?? It doesn't sound very
promising to me!

To quote the FAQ that comes with the source code... :-)

4. The compiler seems to issue warnings about "loop not entered at top",
   is that a problem?

        No, no problem at all, it just means I wrote the code :-).
        That's just about the only uncommon coding technique I use (don't
        think I don't try to avoid those jumps in loops, it's just that
        sometimes they are the best way to code it).  Use gcc if you want
        to avoid these warnings.

There's several other useful answer in there, so you will still want to
take a look at it.