Need help installing Procmail

1996-05-17 12:05:50
Dear Procmail folk,

I'm sure this is a FAQ, but I just haven't been able to figure out
what's going on.

I got the Procmail v3.10 tar file, unpacked it, read the INSTALL
document, edited config.h (minimally) and proceeded to type "make
install".

During the compilation process I got a series of "warning" messages
in programs:

        procmail.c
        mailfold.c
        misc.c
        regexp.c
        sublib.c
        manconf.c

That said something like:

        <line> warning: loop not entered at top

Is this something I should be worried about?? It doesn't sound very
promising to me!

Any advice would be vastly appreciated.  I want to use procmail as a
non-priveledged user on a Sun Sparc-10 running SunOs 4.1.4.

TIA

Simeon

--
snevel(_at_)schwab(_dot_)com-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-A rabbit is just an angel with
big ears