Re: deleting whole body of message

1996-05-17 11:40:13
Ken Valcourt <kvalcour(_at_)CNRI(_dot_)Reston(_dot_)VA(_dot_)US> writes:
  Please excuse my ignorance, but I cannot solve how to delete the body
of a message (but saving the header). Can someone point in the right
direction to get this solved?  In my tries, I have been able to use formail
to change the subject, from etc field, but cannot stop the body from being
sent too.

Just add the 'h' flag to the recipe, and procmail will only send/save
the header when writing to pipe or file.

Philip Guenther