Digest Mailing List

1996-05-20 18:30:24
Do any of you have/use a mailing list recipe that provides mailing list
digests?  I currently am using Pekka Koshi's mailing list recipe to run a
very small mailing list.  I currently just have procmail save copies of
each message to a file, and then I have cron mail out the file each day.
This works fine except for the fact that the digest includes all of the
header information for each message.  To get rid of the headers, would I
just use formail to get rid of the headers and then save a copy of that
output to the file?

Scott Talbert