procmail and VM mail

1996-05-24 17:48:41

I'm not sure if this is procmail or VM question...

I have a procmail filter set up to file all incoming mail sent to
particular mailing lists to file the mail in the appropriate folder.

When I read the mail in one of folders using VM (5.beta.95), I noticed
that letters that I keep (save) in the folder are missing line

at the top of the mail header.  The result, is my biff program thinks
I have new letter(s) in the folder.

What I don't understand is that this only happens to 1 out of 4
folders that procmail is writing to.  If I manually insert the

Any ideas??

--
Marty Frongillo                              (marty(_at_)isis(_dot_)com)
Isis Customer Support Center                 (800) 563-9012  (Toll free)