Pipe all mail to specified program

1996-05-26 03:45:32

Piping of messages to programs using the .forward-file has been disabled by
my ISP, but they have wisely made procmail available to their customers.

I want to achieve the following:

When a message enters my mailbox a copy of it shall be piped to a specified
program without deleting it from the mailbox.

What will my .procmailrc file look like?

Thanks in advance,

                                voice +(47)69288405 pager +(47)96513452
     /                   pk(_at_)norconnect(_dot_)no
http://www.norconnect.no/~pk
  /)/(      per kristian lehre texnestoppen 18 1591 sperrebotn norway
 /