Re: a recipe questuion

1996-05-28 12:19:15
On Tue, 28 May 1996, Hua Su wrote:

I am new comer and new user of Procmail. I have a question with Procmail
recipe. In my .procmailrc I have a following recipe:

:0
* ^From.*de
! su(_at_)ifen1(_dot_)bauv(_dot_)unibw-muenchen(_dot_)de
! ac1anetz(_at_)unibw-muenchen(_dot_)de

That means all messages from Germany should be forward to su and
ac1anetz, but actually the received messages are only sent to su,
not to ac1anetz. I don't know why? Can any one help me!

You are allowed one and *only* one action line per recipe.

Try this (although there are better ways of doing it)

:0c
* ^From.*de
! su(_at_)ifen1(_dot_)bauv(_dot_)unibw-muenchen(_dot_)de

:0
* ^From.*de
! ac1anetz(_at_)unibw-muenchen(_dot_)de

That should do it

 | Brock Rozen | brozen(_at_)netvoyage(_dot_)net |
http://www.netvoyage.net/~brozen |