Leaving a copy on the server.

1996-05-29 00:47:08
I hope this isn't an FAQ (I just picked up procmail), but:

Is there a way to leave the mail on the server?

At work, I want to forward copies of some email to my home account.  This
part works fine, but I check my mail using Eudora on my pc -- I don't use
any unix mail programs.  Eudora won't find any mail, because procmail has
already pulled it off the server and I can't get it to read unix mail files
directly.  Any ideas?

ray

-----
Ray DeGennaro
degennar(_at_)bmsrs(_dot_)usc(_dot_)edu
-----
Those who swap freedom for safety, deserve neither. (Benjamin Franklin)