Ye Gods and Little Fishes

1996-05-29 03:51:42
As my grandmother used to say.

I subscribed to this list to learn ways of filtering out
unwanted email but the level of discussion is way above
my head - and is overwhelming my mailbox - so I am going
to unsubscribe soon.

Before I do so, can someone point me in the direction
of a useful list or other source of mail-filtering
info for a non-professional using DOS and Windows?

Thanks