Re: Accessing databases via MUA

1996-06-06 09:04:10
        John:

On Wed, 5 Jun 1996, John Conover wrote:

Has anyone used procmail/smartlist to access a database? By this I

        Interesting idea.

        I've been thinking about something like this, for some
        of the mailing lists I have.  Haven't done anything yet,
        though.

        xan

        jonathon
        grafolog(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com

*       Opinions expressed don't necessarily reflect my own views.   *
*       There is no way that they can be construed to represent      *
*       any organization's views.                                    *
*       http://members.tripod.com/~graphology/index.html             *