Rejecting multiple names/subjects at once?

1996-06-06 12:26:02
I imagine this should be of interest to many procmail users.  It may
even be A faq, so if it has already been done, a pointer ito the
correct code is fine and appreicated...

I need a recipe that will allow me to keep a file of addresses and/or
subjects that I want sent to /dev/null before I even see them.

I want to be able to add to, remove from this list easily by editing a
text file.

I am, at this time, making a separate recipe for every instance of
different addresses that fall into the spam/harassment category and
my .procmailrc is getting rather big :-(.

The version of procmail I am using does support brackets but not
weighting.

Please help

Thanks

William Pfeiffer