Digest sending 'listdist' with headers

1996-06-06 12:35:19
[I sent this to the Smartlist mailing list twice... but got no
replies.  Perhaps since I am still using procmail (with integrated
list functions) rather than Smartlist, itself.  Please, if anyone
here can assist, do so.  I appreciate any help.  I WILL be using
Smartlist 3.11 at a new host I am going to, but here I have no
reliable compiler to upgrade with.  Bill]