Thanks all

1996-07-13 00:27:34
Thanks to all for their help. I am sure that I will need more in the future
but I have already made use of what info you have given me. Searching the
header and searching the body have been particularly helpful for forged
headers.

Hopefully I am still getting the e-mail from this list. something about my
procmail in my other account was so botched up that I stopped getting any
e-mail at all and even the unix expert technician could not figure out what
was wrong. So, hopefully you are not all getting sent to /dev/null.