Re: Global filtering for a site

1996-07-20 02:41:45
Vince Taluskie <vince(_at_)psa(_dot_)pencom(_dot_)com> wrote:
if a user has his mail forwarded to another offsite address then
changing the local mailer to use procmail doesn't matter because
sendmail is going to shunt it off to the smtp mailer and not end up
going through procmail's sitewide filters....so some users will end up

Look at the previous message here archive/latest/7334, get it from the
mailarchive if you missed it.  It's what you're looking for.
But, as Phill Edwards (at least I think it's him, excuse me if I misspelled
your name) always says:  Luck++
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl