handling when procmail isn't there

1996-08-04 05:24:10

I have this as the contents of my .forward file:

"|IFS=' '&&p=/usr/local/bin/procmail&&test -f $p&&exec $p
-Yf-||exit 75 #luomat"

The other day my ISP changed the physical computer at which my mail
gets delivered (without telling anyone :-(

This new computer did not have 'procmail' installed, meaning that
whenever email hit my .forward, it bounced back to the sender.

Is there another way to handle the .forward so that if the procmail
binary isn't there it will simply not try to forward the mail, but
leave it at my mailspool?

Many thanks
TjL